Monday, November 12, 2007

Words of Wisdom

As human beings, there are certain duties, I think, that we must accomplish before the age of thirty to avoid a mid-life crisis. One of which is to invent a word. I, having been blessed with such a brilliant mind, have decided to take the liberty of completeing this mind boggling task just a little early. And this, my friends, is the story of how I, Aaron, accomplished this task:

I was driving in the early afternoon to meet with Jesus at my church. And having a desire, such as mine, to always be completing a goal, I pondered what task I may overcome next. And then it slapped me across the face like a proverb: I was to invent a word! And so I pondered... and this is what came to me:

  1. Zymotroptalise:(v.) 1. to be filled with a surge of joy so great one must jump a sequence of times to express it.

And so there you have it. My adventure of inventing a word. I will hopefully later post a video of me sending it to Webster's to try and get it published.

And so I bid ye adue.

No comments: