Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics by William Lane Craig


I just recently started this book. I'm only a good couple pages in and it's definitely the most intellectual reading I have done. The book gives Christian Truths and Apologetics from Dr. William Lane Craig's perspective (go figure).

In the book so far, Craig has given some of the historical background of Christian apologetics and has discussed the roles of the Holy Spirit and Apologetics in knowing that Christianity is true.

Although I do not understand his view completely on the Holy Spirit, and although I feel as though I might disagree with that certain topic, I am eager to continue reading this book and hopefully I will be able to understand it all. Maybe it'll be easier when I've actually got food in my stomach (unlike right now)!

No comments: