Monday, September 21, 2009

Reinstated!

My third period multimedia teacher is now making all his students start blogs on blogspot. I asked if I could keep on using my tumblr account.

I guess not.

So now, I am reinstating the updating of my blog Splurge of the Moment!

So, as required (I think), I am going to tell you about myself. I'm a 16 year old boy going to Carpinteria Highschool. I play guitar and bass and a bit of piano. I also love apologetics and through my studies I have become firmly rooted in my beliefs of Christianity. If you've got any questions for me or want to say anything, comment it up!

Hope you all enjoy, my non-existent readers.

P.S. If you really do exist, please leave a comment so I can feel good about myself again.

2 comments:

Kjaere said...

Hi :-) Feel good...

Aaron. said...

hahaha! You made me laugh out loud during class. I feel so good.